Default Text Size Larger Text Size Largest Text Size Print This Page Email This Page Article Menu Bar

Marriage Licenses


What do I need to apply for a marriage license?
As long as you are getting married in Minnesota, you can apply for your license anywhere in the state. In Benton County, we require that both applicants come in to apply. If you have taken a 12 hour marriage course, you may qualify for the reduced rate if you present the proper form. The fee for a regular license is $115, reduced rate is $40. As it may take some time to complete the application, we ask that you come in no later than 4 PM.