Public Works Frequently Asked Questions
- I want to put in a driveway, what do I need to do?
- I want to do some work in a county ditch, how do I get permission?
- How long will our road be closed due to the construction project?
- There are tires/an appliance/a dead deer in the ditch. Will you pick it up?
- There is a large pot hole in the road, will you patch it?
Complete the Entrance Permit and submit it to the County Engineer.
Complete the Utility Permit and submit it to the County Engineer.
View the construction status map.
Call our office at (320) 968-5051 with the exact location of the item.
Call our office at (320) 968-5051 with the specific location.