Public Works Frequently Asked Questions
- I want to put in a driveway, what do I need to do?
- I want to do some work in a county ditch, how do I get permission?
- How long will our road be closed due to the construction project?
- There are tires/an appliance/a dead deer in the ditch. Will you pick it up?
- There is a large pot hole in the road, will you patch it?
- How do I get a culvert?
Complete the Entrance Permit and submit it to the County Engineer.
Complete the Utility Permit and submit it to the County Engineer.
View the construction status map.
Call our office at (320) 968-5051 with the exact location of the item.
Call our office at (320) 968-5051 with the specific location.
Call our department at (320) 968-5051 to get an Entrance Permit. You must fill out an Entrance Permit and pay the required permit fee and bond fee. The Superintendent will make a field visit to the specific area and determine the size of the culvert needed. The culvert must be paid for before you pick it up at the Highway Department.