- Public Health
- Women Infants & Children (WIC)
Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) is the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children. The WIC Program provides healthy foods and nutrition information to eligible individuals. WIC foods are intended to improve the health status of participants and to prevent certain nutritionally related medical conditions.
- Pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women
- Children up to age five
WIC Participants Receive
- Nutritious foods like milk, cheese, eggs, whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
- Breastfeeding information
- Nutrition and health information
- Referrals to health and social services
- Infants may receive iron-fortified formula.
- Applicant must meet income guidelines (PDF)
- Applicant must live in Benton County
- Applicant must be able to use the foods and formulas provided
- Applicant must have a nutrition or health related need for the program
WIC is free to those who qualify. Working families are encouraged to apply. WIC clinics are held at the Benton County Human Services building in Foley.
Welcome to WIC
Welcome to WIC (Video) - English
Welcome to WIC (Video) - Hmong
Welcome to WIC (Video) - Karen
Welcome to WIC (Video) - Somali
Welcome to WIC (Video) - Spanish
- For more information call 320-968-5156, or apply online
- WIC Non-Discrimination Statement
- Please visit the eWIC website to learn how to use your eWIC card and to read your Rights and Responsibilities. Multiple languages are available.
- For breastfeeding support, please fill out the Breastfeeding referral form, and we will be in contact with you.
Complete and submit this form to inquire if you are eligible for Women, Infants, and Children assistance.Link to page
Breastfeeding Support FormLink to page