- 18-hole Disk Golf Course
- Basketball Court
- Campground With 44 Sites for RVs and Tent Camping
- Horseshoe Pits
- Picnic Shelters
- Sand Volleyball Courts
- Softball Field With Backstop
This 30-acre park sits on the North shore of Little Rock Lake, 2.5 miles East of Rice on County Road 2. Features of the park include:
- Campground (PDF) with 44 sites for RVs and tent camping (see map for details on water and electricity hook-ups; showers and dump station available) Camping is on a first come first serve basis. No reservations.
- 18-hole disk golf course (PDF)
- Picnic Shelters for rent (PDF)
- Lakeview Center (PDF) available for rent from May through October, ideal for weddings, family reunions or business retreats
- Playground (click to view 360 degree photo)
- Horseshoe pits
- Sand volleyball courts
- Softball field with backstop
- Basketball court
View the Photo Gallery.
Little Rock Lake
A note to park users on swimming in Little Rock Lake: the Park has carried the name “Benton Beach” for decades. However, the County no longer maintains a swim beach at the Park. Summertime water quality in Little Rock Lake tends to discourage swimming. Also, the County chose to participate in water quality improvement efforts on the lake and elected to restore the former beach area back to a native shoreline buffer.