Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
How Do I...
Victim Assessment Form
Leave This Blank:
Benton County Victim Services would like your assessment of the effectiveness of our program. Your feedback will be used to make positive changes to the program. Please keep in mind that this survey relates to your experience with the Victim Services Program only and not with law enforcement, judges, attorneys, or any other criminal justice professional you may have had dealings with throughout the court process. Also keep in mind that Benton County Victim Services is not responsible for any court case outcomes.
1. Did the letters you received from us provide a clear understanding of your rights as a victim and what was happening with your case?
2. Were the brochures you received helpful and informative?
3. Was the Victim Services Coordinator/Assistant made available to you when/if needed?
4. Did the information and assistance provided to you have a positive impact on your participation in the criminal justice system?
5. Do you have an increased knowledge regarding what services are available to you?
6. How professional was the Victim Services Coordinator/Assistant?
7. Has the assistance provided by the Benton County Victim Services Program helped reduce your anxiety about participating in the criminal justice system?
Are there any other services you feel may be helpful in the future for other crime victims?
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow