For more information on Special Road Use Permits, County Road Ditch Permit, Farm Products Permit, Oversize-Overweight Load Permits, Road Construction Materials Permits, or Special Use Permits or the policies, please contact Chris Byrd via email or call 320-968-5051.  The above forms may be sent via email to Chris Byrd , or faxed to 320-968-5333.

For more information on Entrance Permits or Utility Permits, please contact Mark Loidolt via email or call 320-968-5052. Entrance and Utility Permit applications can be sent via email to Mark Loidolt, or faxed to 320-968-5333.